Son Quotes from Mom: A mother’s love for her son is wonderful, it can only be known by the woman who has given birth. Becoming a mother reveals a woman’s extraordinary ability to love, care and sacrifice.
We don’t have enough words to describe the beautiful and wonderful bond that a mother and son share. But the mother and son quotes and family quotes that we have listed here are perfect to celebrate this deep connection between mother and son.
Mother’s love does not need a reason, and there is no bottom line. No matter what happens, the mother will always be with her son. Mom’s famous quotes to my son can help you make him feel the warmth and love:
Mother has the most important and special role in the life of a son and both form a strong relationship in life. Mother knows you and loves you, which no one else can; After all, she carries you in her womb for nine months.
Whether it’s Mother’s Day, a birthday, or just letting the most important woman in your life that how much you love and let her know what she means to you in your life. Our exquisite collection of son quotes from mom or mother and son quotes will help you celebrate and make your mom or son feel the warmth and love and make this relationship even more stronger.
- “I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.” —Princess Diana
- “My son is super awesome and I am the lucky one because I get to be his mother.”
- “A son is loved by his mother very much and is treated like a little boy despite his age.
- “No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.”
Son Quotes from Mom
There is hardly anything in this world greater than the love of a mother for a son. No matter how difficult life is, the mother will be by his son’s side. Whenever he felt tired, discouraged or even failed, she will always open her arms for a loving hug. Her love needs no reason, and has no boundaries. It is so natural and so profound. You can feel this in the following heartfelt and beautiful son quotes from mom that mother sighed with emotion. Here are some beautiful son quotes you can use to send to your son.
- “You are my sunshine.”
A mother believes that her son is her biggest boon and a source of light in her life.
The son represents the hope, happiness and legacy of a mother, whom a mother loves unconditionally.
- “You are my son, my moons, my stars”
- “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” —Sophocles
For a mother, a son is not only a son, but also her moon, stars, and even the entire universe.
She compares her son to the most beautiful thing humans can see.
It is really heart-touching that shows the depth of her ultimate love.
- “Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.”
Children are the greatest happiness in a mother’s life. When a son is born, it is a magical moment for the mother.
It lights up her heart and turns her life into an adventure, magical or a fairy tale.
- “His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.”
- “Don’t wait to make your son a great man – make him a great boy.”
- “My son’s the most precious thing to me; he’s changed me from being selfish to selfless.” —Ricardo Antonio Chavira
- “I will always be your number one supporter for I care for you the most in this life of ours.”
- “You are the beautiful gift that I receive every day. My life is so magical because of you, my dearest son. I love you!”
When a mom sees her son, it is as if she sees an adorable and cutest thing in the world.
Every little thing in her fills her face with a smile and warms her heart. Seeing her activities, love blossoms in the mother’s heart and gives a feeling of uncontrollable happiness.
- “There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” —Washington Irving
- “I will be there for you all the time and be that pillar of strength that you can always rely on to support you through life. I love you, dear son.”
With a son, a new page has been opened in a woman’s life story. Life can sometimes become confusing, difficult and cruel, especially for women.
However, the existence of a son gives a mother the reason and courage that gives her the strength to deal with all the difficulties she faces in life.
- “I’m so blessed to have a son that’s so brilliant and strong. You have a good heart, and I know that you will go places. I love you son! Remember that I’m always here to support you.”
I Love You Son Quotes From Mom
You can find a love quotes for your son from books and memes, but we think you would like to embrace your child with some unique and perfect words of love and warmth. Here are some of the best and wonderful son quotes from mom that you can use as-is or you can give them a personalized touch.
Love is an abstract feeling. These emotions and feelings help your child to understand that how deep and unconditional your love is with these son quotes. Showcase your feelings and warmth. Show your cute sweet and little one how much you love and care for him or her with these simple, deep and cute love quotes for son.
- “A good mother knows if her son becomes a soldier, he will be a general.”
- “And she loved a little boy very, very much—even more than she loved herself.” —Shel Silverstein
- “I adore his smile, I cherish his hugs, I admire his heart but most of all… I love that he is my son.”
- “I just want you to be bold and brave in life. Live your life to the fullest. I don’t want you to regret anything when you’re old and gray. I love you son!”
- “To my dearest son, never forget that I love you and that I will always have your back. Whatever will come your way, know that you will always have my guidance and support. I love you!”
- “And I promise you this: no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them.”
- “I love my son more than anything. I will do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way.”
- “Be brave. Be silly. Be your own magic. Be present. Be full of surprises. Be adventurous. Be kind. Be free. Be you.”
- “You make me so proud to be your mother, and I hope that I make you proud to be my son, too. I love you!”
People tend to ignore the healing power of the word “mother”. For a woman who has just become a mother, this means the whole world. It brings a lot of happiness.
Love is powerful, and the power of mother’s love is infinite. No one can measure it, we can only feel it with heart, intangible but so strong.
- “You’re not just my son. You are my reason for living, the love of my life, and the king of my heart. I love you, my dearest son!”
From the beginning of conception, the mother felt her little child in her womb and a magical bond is created between the child and the mother.
Regardless of health, wealth, name and reputation or any other material possession, love is always the core of our existence.
- “My son is my baby, today, tomorrow, and always. You hurt him, I will hurt you. I don’t care if he’s 1 day or 50 years old, I will defend and protect him all of my life!”
- “My mother carried me for ten months. I asked her ‘Mother, you had an extra month, why you didn’t make me a beautiful face?’ and mother told me, ‘My son, I was busy making your beautiful hands and heart.’ —Mstislav Rostropovich
- “Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.” —Plato
Quotes From Mom
- “No matter your age, you always need your mom.”
- “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” —Louisa May Alcott
- “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” —Sarah Shahi
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor H
- “Have a little faith in your sons. This journey will be the making of them.” —C.J. Milbrandt
- “I think you might have been an angel sent by the heavens above to me, you make me happy.
- “My wild, wild son, run free. Ooh, you’ll know it when you’re where you’re supposed to be.” —Armin van Buuren & Sam Martin
- “There will be many times you will feel like you have failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are supermom.” —Stephanie Precourt
- “I want my son to become aware that he is in charge of the choices he makes, and it’s good to make thoughtful, good choices.” —Karen Salmansohn
- “But a mother-son relationship is not a coequal one, is it? He is lonely with only you just as you are lonely with only him.” —Mary Balogh
- “Even more, than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.” —Thiruvalluvar
- “Yet now in my arms I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man… I cannot imagine that soft little face one day having whiskers.” —Rhonda Stoppe
- “If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.” —Sigmund Freud
- “Though our new son is barely a part of our present, we look at his squirming, warm bundle of future potential and say to ourselves, ‘Hello, little man.’ Little do we know the adventure we are beginning!” —Dr. Gregory L. Jantz
- “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” —Shannon L. Alder
- “Mothers see the angel in us because the angel is there. If it’s shown to the mother, the son has got an angel to show, hasn’t he? When a son cuts somebody’s throat the mother only sees it’s possible for a misguided angel to act like a devil – and she’s entirely right about that!” —Booth Tarkington
- “Her family had of late been exceedingly fluctuating. For many years of her life she had had two sons; but the crime and annihilation of Edward a few weeks ago, had robbed her of one; the similar annihilation of Robert had left her for a fortnight without any; and now, by the resurrection of Edward, she had one again.” —Jane Austen
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” —Washington Irving
- “To many a mother’s heart has come to the disappointment of a loss of power, a limitation of influence when early manhood takes the boy from the home, or when even before that time, in school, or where he touches the great world and begins to be bewildered with its controversies, trade and economics and politics make their imprint even while his lips are dewy with his mother’s kiss.” —J. Ellen Foster
- “There is more to a boy than what his mother sees. There is more to a boy then what his father dreams. Inside every boy lies a heart that beats. And sometimes it screams, refusing to take defeat. And sometimes his father’s dreams aren’t big enough, and sometimes his mother’s vision isn’t long enough. And sometimes the boy has to dream his own dreams and break through the clouds with his own sunbeams.” —Ben Behunin
Love Quotes for Son
- “To my dearest son, I want you to know that forever you will be in my heart no matter the distance. I love you!”
- “I love my son and he makes me proud and brings me happy whenever he’s around me.
- “I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.
- “A son doesn’t need to deserve his mother’s love; he doesn’t need to ask for it. Mother’s love for her son is always unconditional.
- “I can’t thank God enough for gifting you to me. You have always been the best child of mine. I love you. I have always tried to provide you with the best of everything. May you find happiness in your life!
- “A mother is the first love of her son, and a son is a whole world for a mother.”
- “You can know a thing to death and be for all purposes completely ignorant of it. A man can know his father, or his son, and there might still be nothing between them but loyalty and love and mutual incomprehension.” —Marilynne Robinson
- “It feels like I just closed my eye for a moment, and then here are you are all grown up already. Time flies by so quickly, and I just want time to slow down a bit. I love you son, and I always will.
- “To my son, you are the reason that I am living today. You’re my world. I have been struggling for a long in my life to provide you comfort, and I’ll always be doing the same for you till my last. I love you!
- “A son is a mother’s most precious treasure.”
- “The best love in the world is the love of a man. The love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! I don’t have a daughter, but maybe the love of a daughter is the best, too. I am first and foremost me, but right after that, I am a mother. The best thing that I can ever be, is me. But the best gift that I will ever have, is being a mother.” —C. JoyBell C
Quotes about Sons
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.” —Henry Ward Beecher
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish Proverb
- “Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother.” —Moroccan Proverb
- “Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons.” —Napoleon Bonaparte
- “A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” —Sophia Loren
- “My mom was the person that I most looked up to for her point of view, her humor.” —Ben Stiller
- “Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.” —Pearl S. Buck
- “If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all.” —Lee Pearson
- “Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.” —Martin Andersen Nexo
- “When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” —Pablo Picasso
- “Having a child makes you realize the importance of life, narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.” —Jenny McCarthy
- “My father died when I was seven, leaving a widow and five sons, ranging in age from five to seventeen. My mother was the most highly disciplined and hardest working person I have ever known, and this, combined with her love and gentleness, enabled her to make a success of each of her children.” —Arthur Lewis
Mother Son Quotes
- “Motherhood changes everything.” —Adriana Trigiani
- You’ve been a wonderful blessing from the very start. I love you with all my heart, dearest son.”
- “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” —Joseph Stefano
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- “All I am I owe to my mother.” —George Washington
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” —Ricki Lake
- “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” —Jenny McCarthy
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” —Barbara Kingsolver
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” —Milton Berle
- “Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am.” —Mary Kay Blakely
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” —Erich Fromm
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” —Irish Proverb
- “To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” —Miranda Kerr
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” —Cardinal Meymillod
- “Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” —C. J. Milbrandt
- “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this Earth.” —Mitch Albom
- “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” —Cheri Fuller
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” —Honore de Balzac
- “What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?” —Rose Kennedy
- “Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all, how to love.” —T. F. Hodge
- “Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.” —John F. Kennedy
- “A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it.” —W.D. Howells
- “Do I want to be a hero to my son? No. I would like to be a very real human being. That’s hard enough.” —Robert Downey Jr.
- “My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.” —Denzel Washington
- “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” —A.E. Coppard
- “Most young men are such bores. They haven’t lived long enough to learn that they are not the wonders to the world they are to their mothers.” —L.M. Montgomery
- “That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, toughen up, this is reality we are living in.” —Lauryn Hill
- “Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.” —Thiruvalluvar
- “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” —Wally Schirra
- “You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be. I had a mother who read to me.” —Strickland Gillilan
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish son is the grief of his mother… A wise son makes a father glad, but a foolish man despises his mother.” —The Proverbs of Solomon
- “You are ugly when you love her, you are beautiful and fresh, vital and free, modern and poetic. When you don’t, you are more beautiful as an orphan than as your mother’s son.” —Witold Gombrowicz
- “The years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your son as a man, and feeling incredibly proud that he is caring, safe, making a contribution, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of his life.” —Steve Biddulph
- “As the mother of a son, I do not accept that alienation from me is necessary for his discovery of himself. As a woman, I will not cooperate in demeaning womanly things so that he can be proud to be a man. I like to think the women in my son’s future are counting on me.” —Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- “Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.” —Steve Rushin
Also Read: Mother Son Quotes
Mother Son Relationship Quotes with Images
Final Thoughts on Mother and Son Relationship
These son quotes from mom or mother and son quotes can be used on special occasions or daily as a tool to strengthen the relationship between mothers her sons. Having a son is one of the greatest achievements in life and a great blessing in the world. No matter how big the son is, his mother always sees him as a child, whom she once fed in her lap. Famous quotes for mothers and sons are a reminder of what sons mean to mothers. It is a strong and unconditional bond of family love. I love you son from mom quotes will make you grateful and strengthen this special bond.
If you are looking for the perfect and extremely beautiful motherhood quotes that perfectly capture the essence of what you would like to say or just want to inspire yourself with sweet motherhood quotes. Browse through the amazing and enormous collection of popular sibling quotes, cute brother and sister quotes, best father and son quotes.
Have you ever heard the word love at first sight? Yes, we do, and we believe in love at first sight. There is a kind of love, from love at first sight to forever. That is mother’s love. These quotes make us feel that we are reading a romantic fairy tale, but it is real, and it happens every day around us and you.
These mother and son quotes help you to realize that being a mother and giving birth to a son is one of the biggest boon and miraculous things you have never known before.
I hope these mother quotes to son can bring something meaningful to you too. Love and appreciate your mom even more through these quotes, because she is a woman who loves you unconditionally and is always there for you!