Skip to content
Baby Shower Wishes for a Girl
- We’re tickled pink to meet your new baby girl.
- Your daughter will be beautiful, smart and happy—just like her mother!
- Sugar, spice and everything nice; this is what your new family is made of.
- A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. Can’t wait to meet her!
- Your daughter doesn’t know it yet, but she’s about to get the best parents ever!
- Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
- So excited to meet the new little lady in your life. May she be as smart, sweet and sassy as her mama!
- One minute you’re dressing her in tutus and pink bows, the next you’re buttoning the back of her bridal gown. Enjoy all the little moments; they fly by fast!
Baby Shower Wishes for a Boy
- If he’s anything like his father, he’ll be a handsome baby boy!
- Your son doesn’t know it yet, but he’s about to get the best parents ever!
- A precious little boy is on the way. What an exciting time for your family.
- Here comes a brand new little boy, to fill all our hearts and lives with joy!
- We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor. Lots of love little man.
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
- Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats bikes and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
- Tiny fingers and tickly toes, cowboy boots and trucks to tow. A bundle of joy, created by love. A precious gift, from Heaven above.
- A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and the life gets better as he is in it.
Thoughtful Baby Shower Wishes
- May your baby bring the joy your family truly deserves.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness with the new addition to the family.
- Cheers to New Life & New Beginnings! Wishing you all the best during this exciting chapter!
- I’m so excited for you! What an adventure to embark on! Wishing you & baby lots of love and good times!
Baby Shower Wishes for Health
- May you both be happy and healthy.
- Wishing you an easy, safe delivery and a healthy baby.
- A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery.
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, joy and plenty of sleep.
- A great joy is coming. Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy.
- Good health to you through the remainder of your pregnancy, and best wishes to you on delivery day.
Congratulations Baby Shower Messages
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Welcome to the world, little one! So thrilled that you are here.
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
Baby Shower Wishes for Twins
- Twins! Sometimes miracles come in pairs.
- Best wishes with your new duo!
- Here comes double trouble! Congratulations on your twins.
- One wish made, and two came true. Double the blessings made just for you!
- Double the giggles, double the grins. Double the troubles, when you are blessed with twins!
- There are many reasons to smile, and you just got two more! Congratulations on your twins!
- If there’s anything more special than a new baby on the way, it’s two babies on the way!
- It’s twins! Congratulations! Twins mean double the kisses and double the fun. It’s double the joy for everyone.
Baby Shower Wishes for the Future Mom
- I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- A mother-to-be has wonderful dreams of her child’s future. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
- The unconditional love that you will feel will be with you from the moment you set eyes on your little one.
- While books and articles can help, motherhood is its own learning process. Your child will bring amazing surprises that you never expected.
- No one can totally prepare you for being a mother, but you’ll learn everything you need to know at just the right times.
Funny Baby Shower Wishes
- Hello, baby! Goodbye, sleep!
- Here’s hoping you get your epidural on time!
- May the odds for getting sleep be ever in your favor.
- Have fun learning how to remove a whole new spectrum of stains!
- Think you’re ready for Baby? Try putting a pair of underwear on a kangaroo!
- You better remember this baby shower. It will be one of the last showers you enjoy in peace.
- Your baby will always be No. 1 in your life—even when [he’s/she’s] smearing the walls with No. 2.
- Thank you for having a baby I can cuddle, spoil and love on…then hand back when [he/she] starts to cry.
- When you are choosing a name for your baby, don’t forget the names of the important people in your life, like me!
Baby Shower Wishes for Welcoming another Child
- Just remember, once you go for No. 3, the kids outnumber you! Congrats!
- You’ve planted the seeds, now it’s time to watch them bloom. Congratulations to your budding family!
- You’ve proved there’s plenty of love to go around. Congratulations on the soon to be new addition!
- Now the stork knows where you live. May your second child bring as many blessings as your first!
- Your family is growing, and with it love continues to blossom. May your blessings increase tenfold as we welcome your second child.
- Your first child has brought joy to all who have the pleasure of knowing your family. We can’t wait to experience the wonder that will come with your precious new gift.
- A mother’s love is like no other. The smile on your first child’s face shows that your love is abundant. May you continue to delight in your children as your family grows.
Sweet Baby Shower Messages for a Card
- Love just got real. So very excited for you!
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
- Baby booties, baby toys, baby shower, baby joys. Warmest wishes to you and your baby.
- Of all the precious gifts in life, the best is surely a baby – a blessing for now and forever.
- Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and happy.
Christian Baby Shower Messages
- A baby is a blessing, a gift from heaven above!
- Every child is a gift from God. May God bless your baby.
- I pray for health and happiness for you and your new baby.
- Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a real blessing.” —Psalm 127:3
- Jesus said, “Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” —Matthew 19:14
Messages of Wisdom & Helpful Assistance Offers
- Enjoy every moment because time flies by!
- The best thing to spend on your baby is time.
- Enjoy looking after your baby, and don’t forget to pamper yourself.
- Try to refrain from Googling everything, and rest when the baby sleeps!
- Don’t be a stranger! If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.
- If you need me to babysit [insert name of sibling], please don’t be shy to call anytime.
- I’m a phone call away if you need me to come over, so you can shower in peace!
- If you have any questions about nursing or delivering, feel free to reach out to me. I’ve been there.
- Please know that I am here to help with [insert chore(s)] so you can bond with the baby.
- I’d like to bring your favorite meal whenever it’s convenient for you! I will follow up a few days after you return home to check in.
- With a new baby, things may get more chaotic, but your house will always be filled with love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories.
Quotes for Baby Shower
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” —Robert Browning
- “Every child begins the world again.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.”– Barretto
- “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” —Carl Sandburg
- “I can’t think why mothers love them. All babies do is leak at both ends.” —Douglas Feaver
- “It is no small thing that they, who are so fresh from God, love us.” —Charles Dickens
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things: wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” —Eda J. Le Shan
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” —Elizabeth Stone
- “Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case.” —William Shatner